iambassador is a multi-award winning digital marketing agency and the world’s leading network of professional travel bloggers and content creators.
Working with DMOs globally, travel brands like Expedia and Amadeus, and international organisations like the Council of Europe, iambassador designs bespoke campaigns. The process, from conceptualisation and influencer selection through to monitoring and reporting, is managed via iambassador’s cutting-edge, in-house database. Additionally, iambassador provides digital marketing education/consultancy in the form of workshops, seminars and its annual Social Travel Summit and Social Travel Forum. Furthermore, through its partnerships with travel trade shows such as World Travel Market (London and Cape Town), ITB Berlin and BIT Milan, iambassador keeps the travel industry up-to-date with trends in influencer and content marketing.
Key benefits of working with travel bloggers
- Integration. Travel bloggers can integrate your key messages into social content, recommend and drive subjects, and create content for future marketing campaigns
- Immediacy. Travel bloggers publish their blog content within weeks of the experience. Utilising social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest, travel bloggers also provide real-time marketing opportunities.
- Multimedia Exposure. Blog posts, photos, and videos ensure interactive, multimedia exposure via multiple social media channels.
- Evergreen Content. Online content exists forever, making it searchable for anyone planning a trip.
- Trust. Travel bloggers have established relationships through interacting directly with their readers and sharing content that is based on personal experience. Their audiences trust them.
The iambassador model creates buzz in four different stages!
Designed by Keith Jenkins, iambassador is an innovative marketing model which effectively harnesses the value that travel bloggers can deliver through their blog content – narrative, photography, and video – and their vast social networks. The model is a collaboration between travel bloggers and their sponsors to promote the destination as well as increase brand visibility of the sponsors.
iambassador blog trips are an excellent means to generate online exposure for a destination, airline, hotel chain, or tour operator. They generate buzz in four phases: pre-trip, during the trip, post-trip, and/or during a separate social media campaign. Blog trips showcase a destination or travel product, with the bloggers functioning as digital ambassadors. To maximise the value of blog trips, a separate social media campaign can be organised pre- or post-trip. Stand-alone social media campaigns can also be created.
Since its launch in December 2011, iambassador has built an excellent track record, conceptualising, planning, and executing successful campaigns for tourism boards and brands that have generated tens of millions of online impressions and reached millions of people around the world. Please refer to our case studies for more information.
Influential travel bloggers
iambassador works with the world’s most influential travel bloggers, specializing in a variety of niches. The team also includes widely-recognised expert photographers and video bloggers (vloggers), ensuring high quality, diverse content and an expansive global reach. Meet the iambassador team.
In addition, iambassador has established close working relationships with travel blogger networks in Brazil, France, Germany, India, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and South Africa. This allows us to offer local language exposure in these attractive markets.