We’re proud and very excited to announce that our #EuroFoodTrip campaign, a collaboration between iambassador and the Costa Brava Pireneu de Girona Tourist Board (Spain) and Apt Servizi Emilia Romagna Regional Tourist Board (Italy), has been nominated for the prestigious World Travel Awards in the category Leading European Marketing Campaign. This ground-breaking campaign saw two competing destinations that are international front-runners in digital marketing collaborate for the first time to promote their gastronomic traditions. We’re especially excited because this nomination represents another milestone for influencer marketing campaigns and an excellent recognition of cross-border DMO collaborations. Read more about the EuroFoodTrip campaign.
We need your vote!
Winning this award would mean the world to us but we need your help. Please vote for #EuroFoodTrip!
Why we should win:
- The #EuroFoodTrip project is the result of more than five years of relationship-building, learning and fine-tuning our marketing concepts
- This project reflects our firmly-rooted principles of collaboration, knowledge-sharing and learning
- Furthermore, this project is testament to what travel bloggers and influencers can do to introduce new ideas and innovation to the tourism industry
- Costa Brava and Emilia Romagna are our two favourite food destinations in the world! Linking these two regions is the stuff of foodie dreams!
- Finally, we think we should win because the official #EuroFoodTrip video makes us dream away every time we see it! See for yourself:
We hope you’re convinced! Just in case, THANK YOU for your VOTE! 🙂
ps/voting closes on 9th August 2017.