Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts has the distinction of being the first brand to collaborate with iambassador. Mövenpick had revamped its global booking website and called upon iambassador to assist with promoting the new website, its hotels and resorts as well as various hot destinations around the world. Mövenpick was also interested to expand its social media presence.
Mövenpick and iambassador sent five bloggers to experience its hotels and resorts in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Tunisia and Phuket. In addition, a videographer was sent to film the Mövenpick Nile cruise aboard the SB Feddya. The bloggers published a variety of posts covering the hotels/resorts and the destinations. Using Twitter, facebook, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest, a two-day social media campaign was organised after the trips to feature these destinations and hotels/resorts.
The results of the #StayMovenpick social media campaign:
- over two days, the Twitter campaign reached 900 thousand people and generated 27 million tweet impressions. Individual Mövenpick hotels around the world participated enthusiastically in the campaign, highlighting their hotels and destinations
- an Instagram board with more than 60 photos was created
- a Pinterest board with more than 30 photos, each linked to blog posts, was created
- about 20 posts (and counting) were published including 3 videos, generating tens of thousands of page views, and thousands of ‘Likes’, retweets, pins and shares.
As a strong believer in the value of social media integration as part of a holistic communication approach we partnered with the iambassador team. Our main objective was to drive social buzz for Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts. It has been a true pleasure working with Keith Jenkins and Melvin Böcher in developing the campaign. Both have a profound understanding of how to link business objectives with the power of social media. The execution of the campaign could not have been easier for us and the level of professionalism of the entire team has impressed us.
– Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts